Re: Jon Gindick Seminar!

> Anyone taken this before?
> Gary

Hello Gary!

The Jam Camp is a new concept just being rolled out.  The Irvine workshop is
the first of several , additional locations and dates will be disclosed at a
later date.

 I do have an exciting announcement regarding this event.  "The Harmaniac"
Dennis Cooper  http://www.mp3.com/crossharp  has just signed on as an
instructor and will be teaching along with Jon throughout the entire
weekend.  Dennis is a fantastic harp player with exceptional skills and will
obviously enhance what already stands to be an exciting weekend.

We have people flying in from all over the place including the East Coast
and, believe it or not, as far away as St. Petersburg Rusia.  Were building
a diverse student base from absolute beginners to solid advanced players.
With a maximum of 35 students and 3 (so far) instructors you'll be getting
plenty of one on one attention.

Feel free to email me if you have any further questions.

Regards
Mark Wilson
Irvine CA