Re: Picture of a new Suzuki promaster valved harp

Pat / Richard:<br><br>
i have several Suzuki Catalogs direct from Japan.<br>
of the 5 main diatonic 10-holers they make:<br><br>
pro master MR-350 (silver)<br>
pro master MR350-G (gold), <br>
hammond (HA20)<br><br>
all the above offer the standard 12 keys, <br>
plus high G and low F only.<br><br>
the other two diatonics:<br>
the folk master is offered in 12 standard keys, <br>
but the easy rider is only in C, AFAIK.<br><br>
having been to many music stores in tokyo and osaka<br>
over a period of many years, i have never seen anything <br>
available but what their catalog reports above.<br><br>
what types of Suzukis may or may not be available <br>
in other countries, i cannot comment.<br><br>
hope this helps,<br><br>
- -sg<br><br>
04 Mar 2003 11:14:40 -0500<br>
From: Pat Missin &lt;pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<br>
Subject: Fw: Re: Picture of a new Suzuki promaster valved harp<br><br>
Forwarded by request.<br><br>
&nbsp;-- Pat.<br><br>
&gt;To: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>
&gt;Subject: Re: Picture of a new Suzuki promaster valved harp<br>
&gt;From: &quot;Flipper Weintrager&quot;
&lt;klezharmonikoo@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<br>
&gt;Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:59:27 +0000<br>
&gt;Cc: hap-l@xxxxxxxxxx<br>
&gt;Bcc: <br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Haven't used that one in two years, it's<br>
&gt;out at the country house in a box; I was<br>
&gt;fairly sure it was the ProMaster in low-D<br>
&gt;(although it might have been a special20 -<br>
&gt;I got a few of them with the ProMaster order).<br>
&gt;I only keep the ProMaster valved LowF with me<br>
&gt;in my travelling box.&nbsp; If it has a line under<br>
&gt;the D on the comb it's a lowD ProMaster.<br>
&gt;I'll check tomorrow, to know for sure.<br>
&gt;Nonetheless, the LowF I've got by the keyboard<br>
&gt;here with me is definately a ProMaster valved.<br>
&gt;Thanks for mentioning, Pat; I'll confirm or<br>
&gt;redress the LowDs origins as ProMaster in a<br>