Re: new harp player for Big Al??

Roger wrote:
>I saw Big Al and the Heavyweights last night on the Emeril Live show and the
>harp player didn't look like Jason Ricci. If it wasn't Jason, who is he?? Does
>anyone know?

Jason left Big Al's band a couple of months ago to front his own band.  As the
Iceman reported yesterday, Jason did a show and workshop with Mark Hummel in
Florida over the weekend.  He's based in Nashville now, though he travels a lot
with his new band.

Big Al's web site reports that Harmonica Red is back with Big Al and the
Heavyweights.  These guys are ALWAYS on the road, so watch their schedule to
see if they're coming to your hometown.

- -tim