Re: Harmonica in NJ on March 9th and 10th ?

Tom,
    Welcome to New Joisey, there's always some great stuff goin' on!!!,-)))
here's a link to the So. Jersey Blues & Jazz listings....great  NJ harpers
are "Stringbean" "Gruenling" and "Sandy Mack".....and there schedules are
listed....lot's of Jams too.....enjoy and have fun....also look out for Wade
Schuman's "Hazmat Modine" a cool band with 2 Harps, Sheng, Claviola, Tuba,
Drms & Gtr!!!!!....they're terrific!

http://www.jsjbf.com/listings.html

    I don't have anything til' Sat Night (3/15) at "The Crossroads" in
Garwood NJ....we have cool lineup:

Rob Paparozzi - Vocals & Harp
Bernard Purdie - Drums
George Naha - Gtr
Bailey Gee - Bass
Ed Alstrom - Organ

and spec guest Mark Natfalin ( from the  orig Butterfield Band)

hope this helps and have a wonderful hang in our Garden State!!!!!!    rob
paparozzi