Lee Oskar (?) tune

Hello all!

I found a MP3 titled "lee oskar - harmonica.mp3" out there in the Digital Realm.
It is about 4 MB in size, a jazzy ballad with, presumably Lee playing the melody on harp.
Nice "haunting" type sound to it.
My guitah-playin' friend says it is in Cm...and that the opening solo starts on a G.
He is also convinced it is on a Chrom...I didn't think Lee played Chrom, since he has his name on a bunch of 10-holes, but I've been wrong before  LOL!!

I tried playing some of it for a few minutes...2nd Pos/F with a flattened 3rd, and 1st Pos/C.. couldn't find the sound...then again I'd been practicing for a few hours already and it was 12 AM.

So here are the questions:
Is this Lee Oskar?
What CD/album is it from?  I'd love to get a copy!
Diatonic or Chrom?
What key/Position?  I was going to try 3rd Pos/B this evening...

Thanks!
Lonesome Dave

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail.  Thank you.