Re: Virus!!!!!!!! This is not a hoax!!!!!!

Please note that a virus has been received vis e-mail, all others in my =
address book will be infected.
The virus will be dorment for 14 days before it effects your PC.
The name of the virus is ( jdbgmgr.exe ) it contains a "Teddy Bear" logo
You can delete the viris in \windows\system\jdbgmgr.exe
Empty your recycle bin also.
The virus will now be removed from your computer.

Don't hestitate to ask me more and mail this message to all people in =
your address book.

This is not a hoax!!!!!!!