The Virus Hoax

I agree with Bobbie about not continueing to talk about this hoax.  However,
I offer this as help.  I fell for this hoax a while back.  It says to delete
a file from your computer that you actually may need for java scripting (or
something like that).  I deleted it.  After I found out that it was a hoax,
I found that I could restroe the file at the Microsoft website.  Sorry for
the extra bandwith on this, but if anyone lost the file, they might like to
know how to get it back.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt