From: "Stephen Shaw" <moorcot@xxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: Green Bullet mike

Has anyone had the same problem as I have?  My Green Bullet mike, that I've
had for years, has developed a very loose volume knob - it almost feels as
if it will drop off any minute!  It still works perfectly, and I don't feel
like messing around with it unless I know what I'm doing because I'd be lost
without it.  Any advice would be much appreciated.
Steve Shaw.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com