Website Music Feedback for the Second Street Hustlers

Howdy all,

I'm looking for feedback concerning the music of my band, the Second Street
Hustlers. I'm especially interested in harmonica-related feedback. (Always
looking to improve!!!) We have a website at http://hustlers.dyndns.org. The
site is not too impressive, but there are plenty of downloads available to
get an idea of what we're playing. If anyone would like to offer up some
criticism (constructive or otherwise), I would be most appreciative. I am
only a harp-l friend, so it would be helpful if you could send your
thoughts to kampas@xxxxxxxxxxxx in addition to posting to the list.

Hope you enjoy the tunes!

Stephen Kampa
Second Street Hustlers