New On-Line Store

Hi,
All of us at Hot Rod Harps are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of our
On-Line Instrument Store at www.hotrodmusic.biz beginning tomorrow morning,
Monday, March 10, 2003, at 9:00 AM Central Standard Time. Our hours are
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
In addition to our existing line of custom harps, the Hot Rod Harps Store
now carries the full line of Hohner, Lee Oskar and Suzuki harmonicas and
accessories, Takamine/Jasmine guitars, Ovation/Applause guitars, Latin
Percussion drums, Toca drums, and much more. And of course there are lots of
introductory specials.
Our site is still under construction so check us out early and often! We're
really  looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Play On,
...Tim
 "nothing beats a hotrod"
www.hotrodmusic.biz