Jamey Who?

Not sure if anyone else saw the first episode of 'Nashville Star' on the
USA network last night, but this is a country version of 'American Idol'.
In this version, the contestants often dawn a musical instrument (imagine
that), but its usually a guitar. However, there was one guy named Jamey
who was picked to be one of the starting lineup, so to speak, and he
played a marmonica (GM, my favorite) too,,,the female judge later stated
she is a sucker for a good lookin' man with a harmonica. If only all women
felt that way!!

They interviewed this Jamey guy and he said he found a harp in his back
yard when he was 8, been playing it since. I too found a harp in my back
yard as a kid, unfortunately it was the one I'd dropped a week or so
earlier, and actually, my dad found it,,,,with the lawn mower. It was a
cheapo and had already begun rusting. But I'm tellin' ya, a mower blade
can really add something to the sound of a harp. I've been hopin' to
recapture that sound over the years with a series of laboratory tests with
a Toro, just can seem to reproduce that sound. ;0)

=====
- - Mike Due
http://www.DuePoint.com