Concert review - Maybe August

I agree wholeheartedly.  Rosco's playing is both soulful and technically
brilliant.  I have not seen Maybe August live, but I have their demo.  I
would not pass up a chance to see them live if they came around here.

I unfortunately missed it by years, but Rosco was there for the Golden Age
Of Augusta along with many of my harmonica friends and heroes: Howard Levy,
Carlos del Junco, Sandy Weltman, Allen Holmes, Paul Messenger,
Iceman....Howard is no proof that people can actually play chromatically on
the diatonic since, as everyone knows, he is an alien.  So I look to Rosco
and a few others for proof that music can be made this way and, thus, that I
may not be wasting my time.  I very much look forward to Maybe August's CD,
and assume Rosco will let the List know when it becomes available.