Re: How to Date a Green Bullet

Rick B wrote:
"The article was contributed by Dave Kott (known as GRBullets2 online), who
has been investigating, rebuilding, and selling Green Bullets for about 10
years."

Thanks for the link, Rick. Nice article. Dave's a good guy and does wonders
with mics. Last fall I had him paint an old JT-30 shell and load it with a
Shure CR element. Far and away the best bullet-style harp mic I've ever
played; it can almost make me forget my Shure 545S.
MN