re: Bonfiglio concert

Hi All:

<snip>
Has any of the members of the group seen Robt Bonfiglio play previously
in the Villas Lobos Concerto? If anyone has seen him in the past, how was it.
He will be in South Florida next week with the Florida Philharmonic Orchestra.
I am  very much looking forward to seeing him play!
     Gary Schwartz, MD
<snip>

I haven't seen a full orchestra production but was priviledged to see
him at the World Harmonica Summit with a pianist and a few (?) string
players. Outstanding!! You will never look at the harmonica in the
same light again. Grab everyone you know and get good seats. Worth
every penny.

Wish I were closer than several thousand miles.

Lefty.