Green Bullet article

Hi all.  I tried to get to the article by clicking on the site, but it =
was unavailable.  I'm blind and use a screen reader, plus I'm computer =
stupid, so don't always have good luck.  I have a bullet that I bought =
new, in 1974, an Evanston made modle. =20
Just wondering if they're worth anything.  It's still in the original =
box, not that it makes a diff to me.  Thanks for any info, and I'll keep =
trying the site.  Mike Rogers