  From: Stephen Shaw=20
  To: harp-l harp-l=20
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 8:17 AM
  Subject: New website on traditional Irish harmonica

  To all harmonica players who have a penchant for Irish tunes:  my =
website containing my ramblings on all aspects of playing traditional =
Irish stuff on diatonic harps is now up and running (though not yet =
rearing its ugly head on major search engines).  If this area is of =
interest, you may care to take a look.  I would welcome constructive =
feedback of any kind.  Please go to  =
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica    I'm not selling or =
fixing anything - it's all strictly non-profit!!    Cheers.    STEVE =
SHAW.

- -----
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =
http://explorer.msn.com