From: Priest, Jim [mailto:Jim.Priest@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 3:27 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What Harmonicas are REALLY Worth!

Tim wrote:
>If you want to know what a valuable harmonica is, check out this ebay item:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2513312814&category=432

Incredible. But I was also amused by the description of the eBay item which says:
"On the back there is a photo of JOHN LENNON playing the Harmonica... "
Whereas what the photo actually shows is John Lennon playing a chromatic harmonica, not the little diatonic in the box. Wonder how many people threw theirs away in disgust when they couldn't make it sound like he did ? (didn't Pat Missin recently expound on the fact that Lennon had to have been using a chrom on Love Me Do ?)

Jim

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail.  Thank you.

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH.
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, www.valuepricehosting.com