Fw: Ugh!

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Shaw
Sent: 13 March 2003 11:47
To: G. Weiser
Subject: Ugh!

Hi Glenn!

Point taken.  It's just that a few years ago record companies were using =
the "Celtic" tag to promote anything that happened to have a sniff of a f=
iddle in it, thereby, if not exactly bringing traditional music into disr=
epute,  propagating a misleading view of what it was really about.  I ack=
nowledge that the way we use words evolves, not to speak of the music its=
elf, so I'll revisit the offending page and remove that "ugh!"

Thanks for getting in touch.

Best wishes

Steve Shaw.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.c=