Re: Hugo Diaz CD?

Hi,
I´m not sure that album was included in other re-edition, but where I got
from Japan:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

Where are two double CDs, "Hugo Diaz en Buenos Aires" and "Folklore...".
First album is the edition of three records recorded in Buenos Aires early
80's and the Folklore album should be the compilation of Argentinian folk
songs, the titles listed in that page are different of  other two Folklore
albums that I own, I ordered this one two weeks ago, and the packet should
be arriving here, and so learn more about his music.

Other place where I got recently was http://www.musimundo.com form Argentina
where is available Hugo Diaz "Tangos" also edited sometime ago as "Homenaje
a Carlos Gardel". But this place is interesting with others tango music by
harmonica as Jacko Zeller "Bandoneonica", re-edition of a 86 album, music
with Jazzy sounds and Piazzola influences. And all three Paco Garrido CDs
are available in this place.  My favourite Diaz´s pupil Luis Saltos´s CDs
are availables in other places as tangostore.com

Regards,
Andrés