last minute suprise in NJ tonite!

For anybody on the list in NJ tonite:

    My band The Hudson River Rats will feature, original Paul =
Butterfield alumni,
Mark Natfalin on Piano......so it should be a blast!!!!

ok....a little more harp content, 3 weeks ago I played at a benefit for =
Hubert Sumlin (Howlin Wolfs & Muddys guitarist)at The Stone Pony in =
Asbury Park, NJ

also on the bill was Levon Helm and his Barnburners, fronted by a very =
talented young Blues Harp Player/Singer
named Chris O'Leary.....he had a great tone and some chops to go with =
it...so check them out when they hit your town...

at the end of the night myself, Chris, Southside Johnny and David =
Johansen.....all played harp on a finale of "Killin' Floor" with Hubert =
on Guitar!!.......................it was fun....

ps....backstage, I let Southside and Johansen play my Filisko 'D' harp =
and they FLIPPED,-))))!!!!!!