Cruising with Harry Bee

My dad just returned from working as a ship's dentist on a cruise around
South America. On the ship, there was a chromatic harp player in the show
band. My dad, a classical clarinet/piano player by hobby, was quite
impressed. When I asked him the guy's name, though, he couldn't remember. He
went home, looked it up and sent me this e-mail:
"I looked through my programs for the harmonica player who performed on the
cruise: Harry Bee. I should have remembered, because one passenger
introduced me to another on the ship, and the second guy thought I was Harry
Bee. He had been listed in the program, but it did not say what he played.
The guy had seen Harry before and thought he was very smart knowing what he
played. The conversation got very confused somewhere along the line as he
asked me if my instrument was something that I could hold in my hand and I
began to think he was kind of strange. I said something stupid and the other
four people just stood there
laughing. He was somewhat embarrassed when he found out I was just the
ship's dentist and had not known he was talking about a mouth organ. The guy
really was very good, and did a lot of different kinds of music. I'm sure he
said he had been in the Harmonicats."

Anyone familiar with Harry?
MN