Re: Harp Commander - A Late Review

In a message dated 3/18/2003 5:12:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,=20
harplicks@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>=20

> I plan on using the HC with my Blues Jr. at the

> next gig, and split from the box to the PA. I=E2=80=99m

> sure it will sound great!

>=20

> Harpin=E2=80=99 in Colorado,

> --Ken M.

>=20
        Ken,I don't know what speaker you have in your BJ,but if it's the=20
stock one,do yourself a BIG favor and put a vintage(not a RI) Jensen P12R in=
=20
it.I have a tweed BJ and I've tried a bunch of speakers in it.I came across=20
an old Jensen P12R pro series made for commercial use.I don't know what the=20
difference is between that and a regular standard or concert series,but the=20
tone it has now I never dreamed it could have.Maybe it's got a heavy duty=20
coil or something,but I can't imagine the others would sound much=20
different,but the way it sounds now,I can't imagine anything could=20
improve,not even a HC! Good luck......Dave