Gig list

>From: bassharp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I shall soon stop issuing the giglist, as I much too busy for the weekly
>grind.

Danny,

I have no doubt that the giglist takes a lot of effort for you to put out
every week.

Let me say that, I, for one, have always found it to be a great resource,
not only for publicizing my own gigs, but also for checking out which
touring acts are coming to my area and to see where local acts are playing.

I would be very sorry to see the giglist go away.

Thanks.

Jimbeau