Soprano Saxophone

I just need some information from the group: I play the chromatic harmonica.
I am thinking about taking lessons on the soprano saxophone, being that I
used to play the clarinet. Does anyone on the list play the soprano
saxophone? If so, how does it compare to the alto sax and the clarinet
regarding ease of playing, embroshure,  etc. Are there similarities to the
clarinet? If so what are they? I appreciate the input.
                                           Gary Schwartz, MD
                                           TSGS79@xxxxxxx