XB-40 update

Dear Fellow Harpers,

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for delivery of the XB-40
and I thank you all for both your patience and your continuing interest.
I've just returned from the factory in Germany and would like to report
on the current situation.

A delay in the delivery of high-resolution measuring equipment has
prevented us up until now from defining the exact specifications needed
for new reed tooling that will ensure optimal performance from the new
harmonica.  The measuring equipment has been installed, the reed tooling
is being made and the XB-40 should be in production by June.  I
apologize for this delay but I'm confident that it will be well
worthwhile to the XB-40's overall quality.

Thanks again and best regards, =20

Rick Epping
Hohner, Inc.