Re: Seal

Rich K wrote:
"I have smallish hands and am having a hell of a time trying to hold my harp
and mic and get a good seal. I've tried a few different methods, without
great success. Any advice or referrals to info/pictures would
be appreciated."

If you're using a bullet-style mic (520, JT-30, EV630 etc.), maybe you
should instead try a barrel-shaped mic like the Shure 545S or SM-57. Take a
look at jasonricci.com. That photo on the opening page will give you a
pretty good picture of how to get a good cup with this type of mic. Good
luck.
MN