Volume Control on SM-58? and Leslie Simulator..

I'd like to build a volume control into or onto an SM-58 - could anyone
point me in the right direction?

Also, does anyone have any reccomendations on the various Leslie Simulators
on the market?  I'm looking at a Voce Spin II or a Dynacord. OR the Motion
Sound Leslie Copy which has an actual rotating tre/mid horn and then
electronically simulates the bass rotator.

Thankx ahead,
Dejon (Buffalo, NY)