Re: Volume Control on SM-58? and Leslie Simulator..

Dejon,
    I've designed and built a prototype plug in XLR lo-Z volume control that
works with any lo-Z dynamic mic with an XLR connector including the SM-58.  It
plugs inbetween the mic and cord.  It works great and I use it all the time on
my EV RE-10.  I couldn't even explain to you how to do it with out diagrams,
etc.  It requires access to machining tools plus requires, some precision
soldering.  I may sometime in the future make a batch up and sell them to some
of you guys on Harp-L if interested.  Right now I just don't have the
time...but to answer your question, yes it can be done.  And really isn't all
that difficult, once I figured out how to do it.

Regards,
Don D.