Re:giglist

Hambone Hamilton wrote:
I'll second that.  I sure would hate to see the giglist go....

And Alan D added:
I know we aren't supposed to do "me too" posts, but...
Me too!
God bless you, Danny, for providing this awesome service for so many years.

_____________

All I can do is third it.  My hat is off to Danny for all the years
of service both to the giglist and also for the many web sites he
operates (including my own.)

The Harp World would surely be the poorer if the giglist were to disappear --
However, having said that, I cannot blame anyone for perhaps wanting
to pass the baton... after all, it *is* a daunting amount of work
each and every week, and without compensation....

Whatever happens, thanks a million, Danny, for everything!  As my
daughter would say, "You rock, buddy!"  :)

cheers,

Tom