Re: harp-l-digest V10 #120

- ----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:53:54 -0800
> From: bassharp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Toots Thielemans
>
> Toots' schedule is always included in the Harpers' International Giglist
> every week, so all are aware.
> I shall soon stop issuing the giglist, as I much too busy for the weekly
> grind.
> Danny
> - --

I saw Toots in Edmonton last Friday - I probably would not have made it
if the event had not been posted on the giglist months ago, giving me lots
of
time to cash in the empties, tell everybody I'm going till I can't back out,
clear the decks for action, and generally get my gluteous maximus into gear.
I don't know if that's complicated for other people, but I for one
appreciate
that giglist - sure hope there's some way of keeping it going!

- - thurg