Re: Re:giglist

I just wanted to personally thank Danny Wilson for his tireless efforts in
not only doing the giglist which keeps the Harp World informed all around
the world of small gigs and huge events & festivals.

    Danny Wilson has been THE most important figure in the Harmonica world
since the inception of SPAH many moons ago, it was Danny who single-handedly
helped bridge the Gap between Diatonic & Chromatic players and really helped
unify this great community that we know today. Not only is Danny a top notch
Player, but a gentleman and a friend who is always there to help
out......................Danny we love you dearly my friend......Thank You,
Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!....for everything!

     I think we need to recruit more volunteers to help out with these tasks
which can be very time consuming for one person....all the best, rob
paparozzi