Disney-Visa Bank One Jingle

Has anyone seen this Jingle on TV? The reason I ask is it sounds like =
someone is tryin' to  do a rip-off of Lee Oskars' song BLT.......they've =
changed the melody just enough so it ISN'T the song...Lee, if your =
reading this, you may wanna check this out......!  I've worked with guys =
who call themselves "writers" not in my book, that's robbery!!

  rob "the instigator" paparozzi,-).......