Re: Big Bones

Winslow...........Iceman was responding to my earlier post about Big Bones. (On
yahoo, its item 11250 "New Artist") I was offered a Big Bones CD for a listen.
He was new to me.  I posted about the CD and asked others about any new artists
they have recently discovered.  Thanks for your personal history with Mr.
Bones.  Very enlightening.

Now back to the real question, who are those unknown artists?  Who do you
listen to that maybe only have a local band or CD presence.  Someone who isn't
necessarily breaking down barriers for the instrument, but just carrying on the
tradition in relative obscurity.  Remember, every famous person was unknown at
one time.  They all need our support to keep the music alive.

Best Regards to All

Larry Boy Pratt