Re: reeds that won't sound

Ken,

Thanks for your response.  Your advice sounds right on and I'll definitely try
it out!

Yes, I play a CX-12 as well, and I love it - this is the only issue I have had
with it so far.   I have very uneven heating in my house, so when I go from
one room to the next and close a door, it may be many degrees warmer or
cooler, and I often do end up playing in a cold room with a cold harp.

Thanks,