Rod Piazza mod

I searched the archives for this mod. Those who have inspected the inside of their modded JT-30 shells reported that the mod consisted basically in a cap on the volume control. Ok, it sounds logical, it would be similar to the cap of guitar amps, that allows to the highs to continue through the signal path when volume knob isn't at its max. In other words, the bright switch. The value of these caps in guitar amps range generally from 47pF to 120pF, sometimes even higher.
www.jt30.com/jt30page/oldsite/piazza.html reports the instruction to do the mods, but about the value of the cap they say: "150 is the voltage of the cap, not the value", and the value suggested is 1000pF. Sounds large, to me. I suspect that, if 150 was the reading on the cap, well that means it was a 15pF cap (the last digit is the number of zeros).  The archives even talk about 1500pf, but the guy who measured it doesn't say if he reads 152 or something else. That old discussion seems to have ended without a certain value, so I think the thread should be updated. So: is there anyone with the Piazza mod or with another kind of crystal mic with the cap that likes its sound and that can report the value? Thankyou in advance.