Re: reeds that won't sound (now CX-12 carrying case)

> I was just walking around my house keeping my harp on me to try and keep
it
> warm - but wondering how I was going to keep from dropping it sooner or
> later.
>
> Thanks.

Well J, I have a much more impressive case. Put your CX12 inside your pants.
Hanes and Fruit Of The Loom briefs have that perfect pocket that it will
slip right into. It should stay worm now! Not only will you impress the
womans, you will also eliminate the guss that always wants to play your
harps.

If you want to take another measure for large public places,
I have also heard of people using heating pads on a LOW setting. But
remember tha in that case you will need to wear an extra pair of briefs for
protection.

No but the heating pad with a thick dish cloth (or briefs) between it and
your harp may be an option if you practice a lot in a cold room. Musselwhite
rubs his harps a lot.

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com