Protective case for a Harp Commander?

Harp Commander owners: Has anyone found an affordable protective case that
fits the HC?
I like the looks of these blow-molded Bud Cases
<http://www.casesbysource.com/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CBS&Category_Code=B>
but since the Harp Commander is 4.75" x 3.75" x 2", their smallest size that
would fit it (6.5 x 6.0 x 2.69) would still be a little big for my tastes.
I'm not looking for a large case to carry my harps, mics, Harp Commander and
other assorted junk, just some protection for the HC. It's a sturdy until,
but I'd still like to minimize the amount it gets banged around. Maybe a
case from some digital effect, POD, external disc drive or even pistol?
By the way, if you ARE looking for a case to carry all your harp stuff, go
to www.musiciansfriend.com and check out product #544071 and 543074. Either
case would be great if you're in a Grateful Dead cover band.
MN