Re: Big Bones

Okay,
Here's the skinny (NOT usually a term used with Big Bones) on Bones.
He has been living in Germany where he recorded HIS album (heard some cuts,
very nice). He was in SF for a couple of months at the beginning of the year
as he still has a place here. He has gone back to Germany. He has always
been a good player and has really improved his chromatic playing since I
heard him last. He has a singing voice that always reminds me of Muddy. He
is a great guy and a good friend. His website is
http://www.bigbonesblues.com
I will try to encourage him to join harp-l.

Keep on keepin on y'all,

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4