Lesser known Harpists (was New Artist and Big Bones)

Someone mentioned that these "New Artists" weren't exactly new.  Iceman
supported my notion that there are a hell of a lot of local/regional players
out there doings great things, toiling in anonimity.  Here is another one from
me.

William Howse has a CD he recorded with Jack Pearson.  JP played guitar with
the Allman Brothers at some point. This CD is Jack on a resophonic or steel
guitar, doing some pretty incredible slide work, and Howse on harmonica.  He
has acoustic tone up the wazoo.  He does some very nice things, writes most of
the songs and sings in a distinctive wailing voice.  I found this one on CD
Baby, looking for some Delta acoustic blues, guitar and harp duos.  Highly
recommended.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt