Joe's Virtual Mailing List

A recent computer problem caused me to lose our mailing list. For those =
of you who wish to be put on the list again, please visit the website or =
just reply to this message with " Join JVM List " in the subject line.

Also, I recently heard from Rick Epping, and it looks like it may be =
June before the XB40 is available. I've got lots of orders for them =
already, and plan to ship them as soon as I can get them.  We're selling =
them for $72.=20

thanks
Joe
Joe's Virtual Music Shop