Re: Mini-Mics

I used to own a Microvox mini mic. Highly recommended, great tone & volume. I
found holding the tiny condenser mic a bit tricky so I mounted it in a JT30
shell. Used to take it to jams and other players had difficulty getting their
head around the belt pack, subsequently it got broken a lot by people picking
up the mic and dragging everything else around behind it. I then rebuilt the
whole deal into the JT30 shell but could find enough room to mount the 9v
battery internally, this ended up duct taped where the JT's boss was...not
really ideal. Then I decided to put a 151 back into the shell and never
really got the Microvox back together. Doh!

I would certainly consider getting another.

Regards, Mark.