ABB / NYBlues / Thanks

First, I went to see the Allman Brothers at
the Beacon in NY on Saturday.  At points
they had a pianist, small horn section and
harp player "sitting in."  Anyone know who
was on piano and harp?  (they did mention
their names, but we couldn't make it out).

Any thoughts on sitting in with a group like
that?  I'd think it would be pretty intimidating -
not that they are such a big-name anymore, but
the music is so intense and high powered, it is
easy to be overwhelmed  (I saw Susan
Tedeschi play with them a year or two ago - I
like her playing, but their guitar intensity is at a
whole nother level).

Also, went to see the NY Blues and Jazz Society
and WFDU (Fairleigh D. U. Radio) Jam/Fundraiser
on Sunday at A's Cafe in NJ.  Very crowded and a
lot of fun.  There ARE blues fans out there.  Rob
Paparozzi of HarpL was one of the performers and, of
course, sounded quite fine (looked like he was having
a  good time too - what could be better than downing a
few brewskis and listening to the blues on a SUNNY -
thank God - Sunday afternoon).

Finally, thanks to all who responded to my request for
"seal" info.  I appreciate it.

Rich K