New Harmonica Broadcast on Live365

Hi Harp-lers

Just to let you know I've gone live with a new, and apparently unique,
harmonica music broadcast on Live365 called "Roots Harmonica".
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim
It's encoded to work with 56K connections on up, and I'm paying the
license fee so you all don't have to spring for the "Preferred Membership"
that costs 5 bucks a month.
It's a three hour shuffled loop that I hope to refresh about once a month.
Players you've heard about on this list and elsewhere will be there in
abundance as well as lots of surprises and obscurities.
Emphasis right now is going to be on the "older" styles of diatonic - hoping
others will think about broadcasting in other niches and jump in. I want the
broadcast to have a kind of identity that isn't too confusing.
To start with how does this sound to you? Jaybird Coleman, Peg Leg Sam,
DeFord Bailey, Isom Fontenot, Hammie Nixon, John Sebastian, Sonny Boy
Williamson, David Rice, Noah Lewis, Gwen Foster, Mark Graham, Pops
Stoneman, Rhythm Willie, Sonny Terry, Jed Davenport ... some with
unexpected and sometimes inappropriate introductions from Roy Acuff.
If it's got harp on it, it's gonna end up here eventually.

Give it a listen

Staggerin' Jim