Harpers' International Giglist Reminder

Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
post, please forward updates to me by

DEADLINE: 12 NOON PST WEDNESDAY

for this Wednesday?s post on the Internet. Thank you.

Listings received after noon on Wednesday may or may not be
included in the update.  Also, listings received after the
deadline will not be available to the AHN Editor until the
following Wednesday (one week later).  So those desiring to be
included in the AHN need to get their listings to me by the
deadline noted above, for a better chance of making the AHN
deadline.

Email: bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, we are not able to accept
listings for groups who do not feature, or include harp players,
due to space limitations.

Due to time constraints, we are unable to access all the various
artist websites for itinerary updates, or the Pollstar listings,
and depend on each artist to submit directly to me.  Please allow
me this consideration, and thank you all very much.

Please use the following layout format:
Date (Month/Day), City, State (or Country), Venue

e.g.:
01/05   W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues
12/31   Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard

Please submit all lists in English.

NOTE: The gig list can be accessed at any time, at:
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
Please be sure to bookmark.

Questions? http://www.bassharp.com/giglist.htm

Sponsor: SPAH Inc - http://www.spah.org