Gus Gots the Fever !

Hello again !

Well I haven't had much luck learning those
complicated opera songs on my Lil' Lady harp,
but I think my dancin' and prancin' make up for
my missed notes.

Somehow I seemed to have a developed a terrible
case of fever blisters!  It has become very painful
to play my little harp!

The prison guard said that I should probably clean
the harp better, especially after retrieving it
after its been swallowed.  He may be right, but I have
very few cleaning items handy in my jail cell.

My jail buddy has been constantly singing the song "Fever"
since these dreaded sores have erupted on my lips.
Sometimes he sings like Elvis and sometimes he sings
like Patsy Kline, depending on his 'mood'!

Well now I can't get this song out of my head, so now I
want to learn to play it on my little harp.

Anybody ever play "Fever" on harp ?

Any professional recordings available ?

Anybody have tabs (diatonic or chromatic would be fine,
as there seem to be very little tabs available for the
Lil' Lady!) ?

Well, I gotta go... my jail buddy has that look in his
eye again... here he comes singing carrying his cigarette
lighter!  (help!)

"Now you've listened to my story, here's the point I have made:
Chicks were born to give you fever, be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade
They give you fever - when you kiss them, fever if you live and learn
Fever - till you sizzle, what a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn.
What a lovely way to burn."

Your harmonica friend,

Gus Harper