Harp Boxes

Larry Boy's post has led me to ask: anybody else got any spare Marine Band
boxes (the plastic kind) that their willing to part with.  I know most of
you are probably putting your harps in a carry case and not using the
original boxes.  There have to be some fellow pack rats who just can't seem
to throw anything away, waiting for a good use for these.  If you have
boxes you don't need, I'll pay postage, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

- -tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps