Jam in San Diego

I was traveling on business in San Diego last week, and had the
opportunity to play a set with a blues band called Mystique, featuring
Bill McPherson on lead guitar.  Very solid blues band, two very good
singers, killer rhythm section.  McPherson is no slouch; he has a clear
preference for Stevie Ray Vaughn, and plays nice with harp players.
Worth catching if you're in the neighborhood.

I'll report separately on a recent trip to Chicago, where I had the
opportunity to hang out and talk harp with Matthew Skoller.

Regards, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com