Dr. Z amp on ebay

I just came across in interesting Dr. Z boutique amp on Ebay that might make
someone a nice harp amp. It's got four 10" speakers, two 6V6 power tubes,
two preamp tubes, and a 5Y3 rectifier tube. Volume, Treble, and Bass
controls. Output rated at 22 watts. Buy It Now price is $1,300. It's auction
no. 2519152520. I have no connection to the seller and have never played one
of these amps. I just thought that a point-to-point 22 watt tube amp with a
5Y3 and two 6V6s has got to sound pretty good for harp.
MN