Re: New Harmonica Broadcast on Live365

Greetings All

Been tweaking and tuning this last week and increased the playlist by about
50%.
New additions include Bob Bovee, the "unknown guy" from Herschel Brown,
Wayne Rainey & Lonnie Glossom w/ The Delmore Brothers, the great Dan Smith,
and a little excursion offshore with tunes from the Murphy Family (Irish)
and Will Atkinson (English). Aside from minor shuffling and pruning, that
will be it until about the 1st of May. I'll be mining my vinyl during this
time and hope to have some more good stuff.

I've used up my initial disc space and will probably be "buying" more in the
future with the possibility of some 'scheduled' specials like BARN DANCE, or
CHICAGO BLUES BAR, or SWAMP COOLER. That kind of stuff - might be fun. I'd
like to thank all the kind folks who've written me or responded - even if
you make the Broadcast a 'preset' it gives me a kick.

Keep tuning,

Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim