Re: A Beginner from South Africa

Hello Denham...............Welcome to Harp-L. First let me say, there are no
bad newbie questions.  Everyone here is willing to answer any question you
might have.  In fact, sometimes you might get multiple, varied and conflicting
answers. All the better.  I'm not big on tabs myself, so I wouldn't know where
to send you.  Somebody help Denham out.  You might try The Best Little Harp
House as a source of teaching materials, books, video, etc.  I believe some of
these books have tabs in them.  Try this URL. http://www.harphouse.com/ and ask
them for a catalogue.

Best Regards,

Larry Boy Pratt